I Ages 7-8-9
II Ages 8-9-10
III Ages 11 & Up
Painting and Drawing I classes explore creative expression while learning basic techniques.
Painting and Drawing II & III classes are extended to 1½ hours to afford students more time to work as their focus is increased and their choices become more sophisticated.
Painting and Drawing III also introduces portfolio building so that students may gather a body of personal work which may be presented for admission to an institution of higher learning.
- develop a more extensive visual vocabulary
- cultivate eye-to-hand coordination
- improve observational and technical skills
- experience a more in-depth study of artists and art history
- utilize acquired knowledge and skill in the creative process